Friday, March 17, 2006

Stella’s got her groom on...

Little Petunia and I finally got out for a real, genuine outdoor walk yesterday. Yeah! It felt so good, even though it was only 40 or so degrees and my eardrums got iced . Bump, bump, bump went the stroller over the cracks in the sidewalk and I was hoping a wheel wasn’t going to pop off and roll down the alley. I remembered how easy it seemed to put the stroller together a few months ago, until a screw fell off during one of our early desperate mall walks. Luckily the only part in danger was the coffee cup holder, which is just as important as the wheels, in my opinion.

Little Pet had her four month check up on Monday and has more than doubled her weight and added 5 plus inches to her length. She had to have those four naughty shots in her thighs and she rightfully wasn’t very pleased with the nurse. She did, however, get two Hello Kitty bandaids, which I thought was a nice consolation prize. Too bad she has felt like crap for the last three days and nights... Glad she won’t be pocked by measles, lame from polio or turn ruby red from rubella. Huh? Anyway, she is feeling better, just in time for me to smack out a paper and cram for an exam.

Stella is ready for warmer weather also and recently got a shave down and a wash up. Too bad they are forecasting up to 7 inches of snow today...

No comments: