Tuesday, February 03, 2009

25 Things

1. I am addicted to blogs, coffee, naps and books
2. I am brain-dead by Friday evening
3. I "heart" thrift shopping
4. My secret guilty pleasures are watching bad reality tv shows and reading the tabloids (for shame).
5. I dislike housework
6. I have temper tantrums
7. I dislike schedule and seasonal changes
8. I "heart" kid shows and picture books
9. My favorite kind of book is the memoir
10. Sometimes I feel like I've lost my sense of humor
11. I am happier each year I get older
12. I went on my first date with my husband when I was 14 (we went to Rocky Rocco's and kissed on every corner on the walk home)
13. I love the feel of wool roving
15. I am a vegetarian by marriage
16. I am a coffee snob, french press please
17. I got to relive my childhood through my kids
18. I am intoxicated by the smell of the woods (pine needles, bark, fresh leaves and dirt)
19. I am sad that in some ways it feels like high school never ends
20. I have a love/hate relationship with pets and food
21. I wanted to be a school teacher when I was young
22. My reading comprehension sucked until college
23. I like baths and saunas
24. I wish I could draw better
25. I'd love being alone for part of the day everyday.

This list is subject to revision at any time

Brian tagged me, and Christi, your it!

1 comment:

Christi said...

Things we have in common:
no. 1, no. 6 (I'm a foot stomper), and no. 25.