Monday, May 18, 2009

End of the tunnel

The semester is finished and I can say a happy goodbye to the tunnel and flag books, bad critiques and late night bookbinding.  And Hello to little white strawberry blossoms, planting a salsa garden, starting my summer reading and recreation program.  That is after I catch up on my sleep that was interrupted multiple times between the hours of 10:30 and 2:30 p.m. by calls for drinks of water, distress about said water being too warm and yucky and complaints about ear pain.  All this while I was in the middle of a nice dream about walking through an underground city in search of my sister's college boyfriend, who I finally found after much google map searching.  We were sitting in his apartment with his blond son discussing who inherited some old furniture from the old apartment when I kept getting interrupted by moans, fusses and whines.  Nothing a nice little nap with Mai Mai can cure, though I doubt the dream reunions will be worthy of a sequel.    

I did think I may have to hang up my blogger password for a while there since there wasn't much in the way of actual blogging going on in the past couple of months. But for now I'll continue to post erratically and with as must gusto as I can muster! 

No comments: